The alpine world has been turned upside down in the last few years as shapes and constructions have completely changed. Donek is at the forefront of race and alpine snowboard development and the metal freecarve is one of the crowning achievements in our R&D. This board provides the forgiving ride carvers have come to expect with the versatility they require.
Our continuously variable sidecut will enable to change up your turn shape and radius with minor weighting changes, while the highly refined camber profile absorbs the terrain, minimizes chatter, and keeps the edge engaged in your turn. Exceptional torsional stiffness keeps the edge firmly planted in hard snow conditions, turning almost all conditions into hero snow.
This is the board that will bring you to the next level in your carving and keep a grin on your face from the top of the mountain to the bottom.
Direct Price: $1100
- Vertical laminated sugar maple Symmetriflex core
- 1 layer of full width rubber dampening
- 2 layers of unidirection carbon fiber
- bottom titanal layer machine to shape and buried inside the board to prevent impact damage
- top titanal layers machine slightly smaller than board footprint and buried under the topsheet for ultimate protection
- top titanal predrilled to allow inserts to float in the core, eliminating stress risers resulting from insert movement
- IMS 4000 Electra sintered base
- Die-cut base graphics
- Full wrap Rockwell 48 edge
- 8-pack stainless inserts with additional Vist inserts
- optional hangle pattern available on request
- high gloss PBT Topsheet with your choice of graphics
- Stock topsheet graphics can be seen on the graphics page
- Stock base graphics can be seen on the graphics page
Custom dimensions consistent with this construction available for $1100. Easily adjust the width to fit your foot or request different lengths at no extra charge.