Oor Axxess series will take you anywhere – glades, powder bowls, bumps, groomers – anywhere. A synthesis of our Incline and Freecarve boards, the popular Axxess, with a 21.5cm waist, delivers incredible all mountain stability, float, and performance. If you like to ride plates everywhere, the Axxess is for you. Maybe one board can do it all.
If you’re looking to get into hard booting this is likely your best choice for a first time carver. Its wider width will give you some familiarity in stance options and the versatile design will allow you to ride all the terrain you are used to riding.
Direct Price: $750
Carbon Fiber Construction: $1100
- Olympic Core Upgrade option
- Available in standard fiberglass of carbon fiber constructions
- Vertical laminate custom ‘Symmetriflex B’ core
- Triaxial fiberglass
- IMS 4000 Electra sintered base
- Die-cut base graphics
- Full wrap Rockwell 48 edge
- 8/10-pack stainless inserts (16–24″ stance)
- high gloss PBT Topsheet with your choice of graphics
Custom dimensions consistent with this construction available for $750. Easily adjust the width to fit your foot or request different lengths at no extra charge.